I am a psychologist and a certified psychodrama practitioner based in Budapest. I offer psychological counselling and coaching in English. I am looking forward to hearing from you if you
- have the feeling to be stuck in your life
- experience the same conflict situation over and over again
- have difficulties to cope with your emotions
- would like to enhance your relationships with others
- need advice at an important crossroads in your life
- would like to get more in touch with yourself
- would like to discover ways how to deal better with living in a foreign country
… and of course with your very own question, problem, or goal. Every human being, and every life situation is different, after all!
This is why it is important for me to find out in collaboration with you how I can best help you. What you can expect from me in any case: Full attention, unconditional acceptance, evidence-based methods. I like to work with techniques from psychodrama and cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT). In my experience, these action-based methods can help to get difficult emotions and situations moving, and thus enable you to find new ways in your life.
I obtained my master’s degree in Clinical Psychology from Leiden University (The Netherlands). The entire degree was taught in English. Before this, I pursued undergraduate psychology studies in Hagen (Germany) and Cluj-Napoca (Romania). I was trained in psychodrama in Budapest and Berne (Switzerland).
Besides working in private practice, I conduct psychodrama groups and work for a family counselling service in Maglód. In addition, I deliver intercultural trainings for companies and other organisations.
I was elected member of the ethical committee of the Hungarian Psychodrama Association in 2016. I am also a member of the Association of German Professional Psychologists (BPD).